How to Make Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Sweet, warm- full of chocolate flavor and delicious hot chocolate chip pancakes are great for a chilly morning in the cold season. Topped with creamy chocolate sauce and mini marshmallows on pancakes will make a different and delicious breakfast.
Serving Size: 12
Pancakes Hot Chocolate Pancakes
Half a cup of dark hot chocolate
1 large egg. Take it out to room temperature.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of gravitational flour
1/3 cup processed cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Chocolate fudge sauce
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
Hot chocolate sauce
1 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup hot chocolate powder
1/2 cup (50 g) mini marshmallows
1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract and 10 crushed peppermint candy
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Small chocolate chips
- OnePreheat the griddle over medium-low heat and apply butter.
- The electric bundle is preheated to 180 degrees.
- 2Mix the wet ingredients. In a medium bowl, add the hot chocolate, vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Mix the powdered ingredients. In another bowl, whisk or whisk the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder and mix well. 
- Mix all ingredients. Make a pit among the powdered ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the pit. Mix well with a whisk or rubber spatula.
- Don’t mix the dough too much. Glutin is formed in the flour, making the pancakes chewy without fluffy.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes. This way, the flour will absorb moisture. And the glutin is loosened, making the pancake texture light and fluffy.
- If you are in a hurry, you can skip this process. However, the pancakes are not very fluffy.
- Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter onto the griddle. Make pancakes. Leave room for pancakes to turn over and pour as much dough as it fits into the griddle.
- 7Baking pancakes. When bubbles form and start to burst, turn over with a spatula after 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the pancake over and bake another 2 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
- Put the pancakes in the oven on a large plate or baking sheet.
- You don’t necessarily need an oven, but when making large pancakes, it’s a good idea to bake the rest of the batter while keeping the baked pancakes cool. Preheat the oven to 107 degrees. Then, put the pancakes on a plate or baking sheet with a cooling net and put them in the oven.
- Repeat until no pancake batter is left. Put the first baked pancake in the oven and add 1 tablespoon (14 g) of butter to a hot griddle. Pour more dough and repeat until finished.
- Dress up. Put the pancakes on a plate and decorate them as you like. eat deliciously.
2nd Method of Making Chocolate Chip Pancake
- OneBe creative. One of the advantages of hot chocolate pancakes is that they can be decorated with different sauces and toppings. Turn your basic pancakes into a fun breakfast.
- 2Spread the chocolate fudge sauce. Put the pan or double pan over low heat and mix the chocolate chips and light cream with a whisk. Turn off the heat and let the fudge sauce cool lukewarm. Sprinkle the sauce on each pancake, or stack pancakes and sprinkle the sauce on top.
- 3Use a hot chocolate sauce. Put the maple syrup and hot chocolate powder in a saucepan and mix. Place over medium heat and simmer while stirring. Simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce is hot and thick. Sprinkle the sauce on each pancake, or pile up pancakes and sprinkle the sauce on top.
- Garnish with marshmallows. Hot chocolate is usually eaten with marshmallows. So why not add marshmallow to hot chocolate pancakes? Place the marshmallows on the pancakes to make them more sticky, then bake or melt them slightly with a cooking torch.
- Alternatively, spread the marshmallow cream over the pancakes.
- Make peppermint hot chocolate pancakes. Peppermint and chocolate go well with the holidays. To make a simple peppermint chocolate sauce, add 1/4 cup peppermint extract to a chocolate fudge or hot chocolate sauce.
- Spread peppermint chocolate sauce or crushed mint candy on each pancake.
- Add a variety of other toppings. If you’re thinking of eating hot chocolate pancakes as dessert or serving a pancake buffet, try a variety of toppings. Serve ice cream sundae on hot chocolate pancakes.
- Instead of fudge sauce, add chocolate syrup as a topping of the pancakes.
- The chocolate hazelnut spread goes well with hot chocolate pancakes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles.
- Make caramel sauce or savory caramel sauce and sprinkle it on top of the pancakes.
- It is eaten like s’more using marshmallows and small chocolate chips.
- To make the hot chocolate pancakes sweeter, decorate them with chocolate pieces or chocolate curls.
- Do not over-mix the pancake batter. The pancakes are crumbly and chewy.
- Avoid hot chocolate mixes that contain dairy products. This is because the texture of pancakes can change.
- Do not stack pancakes on top of each other. It gets damp.
2 medium bowls
Plate for pancakes