How to Make Healthy Oregano Vegan Cheese
Add avocado to your healthy oregano vegan cheese. It’s a good place to eat instead of the usual cheese, and it’s a good food for vegetarians and those who want to improve their diet.
As many people know, avocado is a healthy food that can be cooked in many ways. Because of its unique taste that other foods cannot replace, it is often used when cooking salads, smoothies, and sauces. Have you ever tried oregano vegan cheese?
Oregano vegan cheese is not a typical cheese, but it can replace other ingredients in cooking and is a nutritious food. Grain bread, cookies, breakfast, snacks and good food.
Oregano Vegan Cheese
There are many ways to make vegan cheese, usually seeds, nuts, or plant roots. Today in this article, I’m going to introduce you to how to make vegan cheese with oregano. Vegan cheese is an ideal food for those who want to maintain a healthy and balanced diet .
It is also a good food for dieters because it contains less calories than the familiar traditional cheese. Above all, it contains healthy fats, proteins, and various vitamins and minerals . Let’s make it by following the recipe introduced below.
- 3 medium avocados
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) raw coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (30 ml)
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 6 tablespoons nutritional yeast (90 g)
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) fermented vegetable drink
- 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk powder (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves (20 g)
- Bowl to mix all ingredients
- Round frame
- Baking paper
how to make
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seeds, and peel.
- Add avocado, coconut oil and lemon juice to a blender.
- Add salt, nutrient yeast, and fermented vegetable beverages to a blender.
- After about 2 minutes , add the Psyllium husk powder .
- Mix until all ingredients are smooth and well mixed.
- Once you have the texture you want, fill it into a circular frame. Then cover it with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Remove it from the refrigerator after 8 hours.
- The cheese from the mold is coated with oregano.
How To Make Fermented Vegetable Drink
Looking at the vegan cheese recipes above, you may be wondering where to get fermented vegetable drinks. Fermented vegetables can also be made at home. Let’s refer to the recipe introduced below.
- 1 cup (200 g) buckwheat, quinoa, or kamut
- 12 cups of water (3 liters)
- Large glass bottle
- Rubber band or string
how to make
- First, ferment any grain of buckwheat, quinoa, or camut. Put the grain in a glass container and leave it for about 8 hours for fermentation.
- Cover the mouth of the bottle with a cloth, tie it with a rubber band or string, and leave it there for 2 more days.
- After 2 days, the water in the bottle is poured out. Then leave it for another 2 days.
- After 2 days, put fresh water in the bottle, rinse once, and add water twice the amount of grain.
- Leave it on for 24 hours. Grain that has been fermented for 24 hours will also ferment water.
- After 24 hours, pour only water and store in another glass bottle. The water can be poured and the remaining grains can be fermented twice more. But this time, it should only be soaked for 12 hours, not 24 hours.
*Note: You can also use lentils. The fermentation process is the most important. Fermentation is better if stored in a hot place. If stored in a cool place, it will take longer to ferment.
Try vegan cheese when eating the following foods:
- Bread and toast
- Tacos and Burrito
Keep in mind that the amount of calories you consume varies with the amount you eat . As with other foods, you should eat only moderate amounts. It is good to eat it with other healthy food. This is because eating junk food with healthy cheese is never a healthy meal. Let’s make cheese by following the recipe introduced in this article!