Since the past few years, diverse social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest are helping brands connect with their customers in a more personal way.
All this has happened because of social media aggregator tools like Taggbox, Tagembed, Juicer, etc. that help brands to directly embed Instagram widget in a sidebar, the home page, your footer, or a blog post of the website.
This Instagram widget, when embedded on your website, can boost your brand’s exposure, gives you a fresh way to engage with your customers, build trust, boost engagement, enhance conversions, and more.
If you want to know about adding an Instagram widget on WordPress website without using a plugin, then keep reading this blog!
Tools to Embed the Instagram Widget on WordPress Website
We have curated a list of 5 social media aggregator tools that can help you embed the Instagram widget on WordPress website in the most hassle-free way. So, let’s get started!
|7 Instagram Advertising Mistakes That Instagram Marketers Shouldn’t Make|
1. Taggbox Widget
Taggbox is a social media aggregator tool that allows you to curate & embed content from over 15 social media platforms. It works excellently well with multiple website building platforms.
Some of the features offered by this powerful Taggbox widget are:
- Customizations:- You can apply themes, design elements, post styles, widget layouts, banners, ticker, colors, fonts, etc.
- Moderation & Filtering:- Allow you to display the premium quality valuable content on your website visitors.
- Real-time Updates:- Enables automatic real-time content updates on the website as soon as they get updated on social media platforms. It is therefore the best feature to display unique content on your website.
- Insightful Analytics:- Lets you measure and record the insights of your social media feed performance with in-build advanced analytics features.
- Shoppable Feeds:- You can also turn your social media visual content into Shoppable content using the visual commerce platform offered by Taggbox.
- More- You can also add custom posts, announcements & Pin-to-top posts, etc.
Along with a responsive design, Taggbox Widget also provides a user-friendly interface for a seamless browsing experience.
Trusted by more than 200,000 websites, SnapWidget helps in embedding posts in various ways from platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
This tool not only offers a single widget but a variety of them along with unique features like:
- It’s a simple grid widget that helps you display image thumbnails. What makes this feature more interesting & fun is that brands can see likes as well as replies to the particular post in question asked by the users.
- The map feature of SnapWidget lets you display geotagged posts on a Google map from various places you have been to all at once.
- The next feature of SnapWidget is the scrolling widget that helps showcase a few selected posts in a line. It looks like a slider but with social media feeds on your site’s homepage.
- It offers a free version, but the premium version lets you access options like custom CSS, built-in analytics & more.
Tagembed is a recently introduced social media aggregator tool that also helps in collecting engaging social media posts from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc., create engaging website campaigns & embed it to your website.
This all-in-one solution offers benefits like increased engagement, traffic, revenue, boost growth & website performance.
While speaking of the features of this tool, there are plenty such as Customization, Moderation, Insightful Analytics, and more.
So, without any wait, curate & embed beautiful Instagram widget(using hashtags, handle, profile, or mentions) on your website.
4. Embed Social
In case you want to increase the number of data sources or turn your gallery into a shop, then the premium version is perfect for you.
Another amazing feature offered by EmbedSocial is that it can transform your social media photos into shoppable with just one line of code.
You can also measure & understand what works well for your content performance on social media and on-site.
In short, you can reinvent your web commerce, build trust, increase conversions & grow your online business with EmbedSocial.
5. Instagram Official Embedding
Lastly, Instagram itself offers the functionality to embed the Instagram feed on any website building platforms like WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, & more. Users showcase trust in this plugin more to streamline photos & add them to the website.
With the help of these aforementioned social media aggregator tools, you can embed the Instagram widget on WordPress website. This way you can build trust with user-generated content & drive more conversions as well as higher revenue.