How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on Snapchat?
Snapchat is one of the most popular video sharing applications that lets you take photos, add text, record videos, and share with friends and loved ones that you can only watch for a few seconds. And, here’s how to retrieve deleted messages on Snapchat. This is the most unique and amazing feature of this video sharing application where the photos you send or receive should only be displayed for 10 seconds before being permanently erased. You can also chat with your friends just like Facebook Messenger.
You can only chat with your friends through pictures that leave no trace on your phone and allow you to view them for a few seconds before they disappear forever. Recently, this app has the latest updates with unique and interesting features like Discover Messages for users. Snapchat has gained a lot of popularity among millions of users because of the inability to recover messages after a timer. But how accurate is it really? Can you retrieve deleted Snapchat messages?
However, deleted photos and videos can be recovered by anyone. Yes, it is possible! There are many ways to help you recover Snapchat photos or videos so you can recover your data even if it has been deleted. Here is a detailed guide that shows you how to retrieve your old Snapchat messages much easier.
Snapchat-video sharing application
Snapchat is the fastest way to share joyful moments with your friends. Snapchat offers a unique feature that allows you to control how long your friends can view your messages, which allows you to set a timer up to 10 seconds and send it to anyone you want. Snapchat is an easy-to-use application and Android users can use the latest version 126.96.36.199.
How to Recover Data from Snapchat
Snapchat is a popular application that allows you to take photos, videos and share them with your friends. With this application, you can send pictures so that recipients can view them for a specified amount of time and erase them permanently. Even though Snapchat messages disappear from the Snapchat app, they are not actually deleted from your phone. Here are two ways to recover or retrieve deleted data or messages on Snapchat. Check it!
Method 1: Recover Deleted Data from Snapchat
Even if you delete a message from Snapchat, it will be saved in the memory of the device where the message is located. .nomedia height. This type of extension means that all other apps should ignore it. Simply put, it looks like they don’t exist when photos and videos are deleted. But it still remains on the phone. Accessing this file again is very simple.
Step 1: file manager
- To recover Snapchat messages on your phone, you need to rename the file so that you can remove the .nomedia extension.
- This can be done using a file manager application. You can find the best file manager apps in the Google Play store, or you can download APKs from the internet.
- If you’re using an Apple device, you’ll need to jail your phone and find a suitable file manager application.
- Some of the best file manager applications are Astro File Manager, OI File Manager and File Expert.
2-rename the file
- Use the nomedia extension to navigate files using: All kinds of apps ignore this file format, so you won’t see your data. These are all messages on Snapchat.
- Select each message and rename it to remove the extension.
- This way, you can index and display your thumbnails so that other apps can see them again.
- Find the deleted data and dig into it so you can recover Snapchat photos.
Method 2: use the dumpster application
Garbage Bin is a Google Play Store app that works as a trash bin for your Android phone. Dumpster provides the ability to recover deleted content from Android devices including images, video, audio, PDF, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types . You don’t need to root your device and even an internet connection isn’t absolutely necessary! This is the best application to retrieve deleted data from your Snapchat.
- First, install the trash can application. On Android mobile devices.
- Then open the Snapchat photo or video.
- Now you need to go to the Dumpster app where you can find your snapshot or video.
- Just turn on the Dumpster application so that Dumpster can find Snapchat videos or photos.
Note: This method only works if you haven’t opened any Snapchat photos or videos before.
How to Recover Snapchat Data on iOS?
To recover Snapchat messages from Apple products like iPhone or iPad, use FoneLab’s iPhone Data Recovery application. This application helps you recover deleted data from iPhone or iPad.
You can use this app to recover data from various apps. In this tutorial, we will use it to recover Snapchat data from iPhone.
Here’s how to recover Snapchat data from your iOS device.
- Download and install the FoneLab tool on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) to your computer using a USB cable.
- When your phone recovers from iOS device mode, a Start Scan button will appear on the device.
- Click the “Start Scan” button to start scanning.
- Once the scanning process is complete, select the section you want to recover data from the menu In this case, select “Snapchat messages”.
- Now select all the deleted messages you want to recover and click the Recover button to retrieve the deleted information.
- Select the destination folder and wait for the Snapchat messages to be recovered.
How to Recover Snapchat Messages on Android?
FoneLab also makes data recovery tools for Android devices. You can easily recover Snapchat messages on your Android device using the FoneLab tool.
Follow these simple steps to recover Snapchat messages on Android.
- Download and install FoneLab Android Data Recovery Tool for Windows PC or Mac
- Go to your phone settings and enable USB debugging mode on your Andoird device.
- Then connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- The FoneLab program detects your Android device.
- Go to the Android Data Recovery tab and select’Contacts & Messages’.
- Select the option and your phone will be rooted.
- Next, you can see the deleted mail.
- Select the required deleted messages and click on Recover button.
- Will message will be recovered.
Here are two simple ways to recover or retrieve deleted data like photos and videos from Snapchat. Hopefully this tutorial will guide you through the best way to recover or retrieve deleted photos and videos from Snapchat video sharing application. Enjoy being bitten!