Get ready to taste yummy, creamy, rich, thick, and something super special. The Oreo crust and Nutella ganache is the perfect combination to take the taste buds to a whole new level. Let’s get started with the ingredients and recipe to make the delectable Nutella Cheesecake.
- 5 tbsp (70 gm) salted butter, melted
- 3 cups (403 gm) Oreo cookie crumbs (about 35 Oreos)
- 24 oz (678 gm) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbsp (24 gm) flour
- 2 cups (616 gm) Nutella
- 3/4 cup (155 gm) sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (309 gm) Nutella
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp (135 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (43 gm) semi sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3/4 cup (86 gm) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (29 gm) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- Ferrero Rocher candies, optional
Recipe / Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9-inch (23 cm) springform container with baking paper in the base and oil the sides.
- Join the crust ingredients in a little container. Press the blend into the base and up the sides of the baking container.
- Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes and let it cool.
- Spread the outside of the container with aluminum foil and put it aside.
Also Rea: How to make Chocolate Cheese Pancake
- Decrease the oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
- In a big bowl, beat the cream cheese, flour, and sugar on low speed until totally joined and smooth.
- Include the Nutella and vanilla extract and blend on low speed until joined.
- Include the eggs each in turn, blending gradually to mix after every addition. Scratch down the sides of the bowl and mix it well.
- Empty the cheesecake batter into the crust.
- Put the springform container inside another bigger container. Fill the external container with enough warm water till halfway mark. The water should be below the aluminium foil.
- Bake for 1 hr 30 mins.
- Leave the container in the oven for 30 minutes to let it cool.
- Now open the door of the container and let it cool for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake safely from the oven and let it cool in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the springform container and put it on a turntable or serving plate
- To make the Nutella ganache, include the Nutella, heavy whipped cream, and chocolate chips to a medium container. Heat in 15-20 second additions, mixing properly between each addition, until the blend is softened and smooth.
- Pour half of the ganache into the middle of the cheesecake and softly spread it to the edge of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate the cake until the ganache is firm, and make the chocolate whipped cream.
- Include the heavy whipped cream, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract to a big bowl and whip on fast until hard peak forms.
- Line the whipped cream around the external edge of the cheesecake, and decorate it off with a drizzle of the remaining ganache and Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake until ready to serve.
So, that’s how you make a super yummy cheesecake at home. Hope you liked the recipe. Try the recipe at home and bake a delicious cheesecake. If you can’t bake the cake, avail online cake delivery in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, or in any other city where you live. Happy eating! Happy baking! Have a great day!