A rooftop restaurant can be a great place to spend an evening with friends and family. They allow you to enjoy the fresh air while sitting back and savoring your meal. Here is a list of the best rooftop restaurants in Singapore:
- Aqua – The roof top restaurant at Marina Bay Sands uses solar panels to produce electricity and a rainwater harvesting system to reduce its environmental footprint. There is a jogging track and a large infinity pool above the city. The master chef here is Wolfgang Puck, who has created American fine dining cuisine inspired by Asian ingredients.
- Twenty8 Food House – Located at Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, this is a rooftop restaurant with a fantastic view of the skyline. The outdoor seating is superb, and there are different sitting areas to choose from – under the sun, under the stars, or by the pool. For a casual meal that won’t break your bank, you can try their Tong Shui noodle soup for just $3!
- Forty Hands – This is a classy rooftop restaurant in the heart of Orchard Road. The atmosphere is suitable for both friends and families to have conversations. There are wines, beers, coffee, and cakes on the menu to satisfy all your cravings!
- New Asia Bar & Grill – The roof top restaurant has some of the best panoramic views of Singapore. It is particularly spectacular during the nighttime when the city lights up below you. The food here is also pretty good, and they serve European cuisine and local favorites like Chilli Crab and Black Pepper Crabs.
- Flutes – Nestled on top of Swissotel, this classy restaurant offers some breathtaking views of Marina Bay. The setting is perfect for a romantic dinner, and Michelin star chef Heinz Reitbauer prepares the food here.
- Mud Skipper Café – This café has been set up on a fishing boat floating in Singapore’s largest reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir Park. It serves as a great pit stop for bikers and hikers who are undertaking the park’s trails. To top it off, they do some of the best fish and chips in Singapore here!
- Lucha Loco – This Mexican restaurant on top of Clarke Quay is always jam-packed with locals and tourists alike. There are festive masks everywhere you look and plenty of comfortable seating. The menu is extensive, so there are lots of Mexican favorites to choose from.
- Long Chim – With views of the Singapore River and Marina Bay Sands, this is one of the most impressive rooftops in the city. It serves some good Thai food with a twist to keep your taste buds happy while you sink into their comfy seats.
- The Roof – This is a roof top restaurant high up in the Marina Bay Financial Centre tower. It serves some of the best cocktails and drinks that money can buy! If you want to impress your date or business partner, this would be an excellent place to do it!
- Surf Café Waterfront – This is a surf-themed restaurant on top of Sentosa’s integrated resort. It has a great outdoor seating area, and there are even activities for the kids to keep them entertained. The menu is filled with some fantastic dishes that will take your breath away!
There are so many roof top restaurants in Singapore to choose from. These ten are just some of the best, but there are plenty more to discover.