The bar graph is considered to be the pictorial representation of the data which will be generally in the group format in the form of both horizontal and vertical bars where the length of the bar will be exactly proportional to the measure of the data. These are also known as the bar chart.
The bar graph is considered to be one of the best possible ways of making sure that data handling in the world of statistics can be perfectly carried out. In this way collection, presentation, organization, analysis, and interpretation of the observations of data can be perfectly carried out which will further make sure that different kinds of methods like tables, patterns, frequency polygon, and several other kinds of things are perfectly utilized in the whole process.
The pictorial representation of the group data in the form of a vertical or horizontal rectangle or bars where the length of the bar will be equal to the measure of data is known as the bar graph for the bar chart. The bars are always drawn with the uniform width and the variable quantity will be represented on one of the axes. The measure of the variable will be depicted on the other axis and the height, as well as the length of the bars, will always help in eroding the value of the variable. All these kinds of graphs can be perfectly utilized in terms of comparing different kinds of quantities. This particular frequency distribution table can also be perfectly presented with the help of a bar chart which will further help in simplification of the calculations and understanding of the data very easily. Following are the major attributes associated with the bar graph:
- The bar graph will always allow people to compare different sets of data among different groups very easily.
- It will help in showing the relationship between two axes in which categories on the one axis and discrete values on the other axis will be shown without any kind of problem.
- The bar graph will always help in showing the major changes in the data over a specific period.
Following are the most important types of bar charts about which everybody should know:
- Vertical bar graph: This will be the case In which data will be perfectly organized and will be represented vertically in the form of chat or paragraph with the help of different kinds of bars. The bar here will be denoting the measure of data and all these kinds of graphs will be known as vertical graphs.
- Horizontal bar graph: This will be the case in which data will be grouped and will be represented horizontally in the form of a chart with the help of different kinds of bars. The bars will be showing the measure of data over here and will be perfectly depicted through the X-axis of the graph. The length of the bar will help in denoting the values.
- Grouped bar graph: This will be known as the clustered bar graph which can be perfectly utilized by the people in terms of representing the discrete values for more than one object that will share the same category. In this particular type of graph the total number of instances will be perfectly combined into a single bar. In other words, the group paragraph will also be dealt with very easily across the entire series of the set so that there is no problem of interpretation.
- Stacked bar graph: This will be the case in which aggregate data will be divided into different parts and this particular type of graph will be represented with the help of different colours that will help in easy identification of the different categories throughout the process.
Hence, it is very much important for the kids to be clear about the basic properties of the line graph and bar graph and further depending upon exports from the house of Cuemath he is the best way of ensuring that everything has been perfectly carried out without any kind of problem.