There are many common mistakes of novice YouTubers, and it is impossible to fix all of them in a short time. So all you have to do is work through them one by one and start with the most important ones. With the myriad of things your business has to deal with – one of the most important things to check is positive cash flow. As a business owner, it is your responsibility to ensure that you receive the money owed by your customers in a timely manner.
That’s why invoicing tools are so important to any business because they help you keep your cash flow healthy. But if you’re still using spreadsheets or word processing to create invoices, it’s time to do something a little better.
You can use this handy list of websites to create and send beautiful invoices with built-in templates and download invoices in various formats (.pdf / .xls) for free.
Top Free Invoice Creation and Download Tool
- Fiverr Workspace
Fiverr Workspace is a kind of cloud-based office system that provides business support services. It is primarily aimed at freelancers (or business owners who use them). Included utilities include a very extensive umbrella and include proposal creation, invoicing, task management and reporting tools.
There are two pricing models. The free tier provides basic business tools and templates. Paid plans include more templates, client management utilities, extensive analytics, and better support.
What you can get from Fiverr Workspace:
- task management
- Payment processing
- cost tracking
- time tracking
- report Ws
- Indie Invoice Generator
Creating an invoice using Indy’s invoice templates is simple.
And, indie invoice generators use the industry’s most trusted online payment solution, allowing customers to pay the way they want with one click.
Indy is an all-in-one management software that helps self-employed and small businesses easily manage their bills.
The invoice template contains all the information customers need and gives you the ability to add your personal brand. The Time Tracker tool allows you to link work hours directly to invoices and save time.
What you get from Indie Invoice Generator:
- Prepare professional offers in seconds.
- Create contracts and send them to new customers immediately.
- Organize your records by associating contracts with projects.
- Create tasks and link them to projects to manage their progress.
- Chat with customers and teams to build momentum.
- Bill your customers using Indy’s invoicing tool.
- Invoice Bus
Automatic calculation invoice generator with beautiful templates.
Invoicebus helps customers send invoices online and receive payments instantly, no matter where in the world they are.
For those looking for an alternative to PayPal invoicing, InvoiceBus is an option that doesn’t have many limitations. It also allows you to work more independently. Several payment processors have beautifully designed templates for almost any purpose.
In addition to its nice appearance, the template is customizable and includes automatic calculation of prices, taxes, and more. Invoices are sent and tracked by the system and supported as useful reminders in a high-security environment.
What you can get from Invoice Bus:
- Custom Invoice – Upload your logo, customer details and items
- Automatic calculation of prices, taxes, subtotals, and totals
- Create invoices for printing from your web browser
- Send invoice directly to customer or download as PDF
- Integration with Stripe, 2Checkout and PayPal
- Invoice Generator
Easy to use invoice template with invoice generator
Invoice Generator allows you to create custom invoices for a variety of businesses. You can download an invoice or send it right from our website by simply entering information about the job and cost.
The beauty of the Invoice Generator is that you can add discounts and shipping to the total amount and also have the option to adjust the currency.
What you get from the Invoice Generator:
- Custom Invoice – Upload your logo, customer details and items.
- Additional options for shipping and tax rates
- A copy of the invoice draft is saved on your device.
- Send invoice directly to customer or download as PDF
- Free Invoice Templates by Invoiced
- Upgrade options for more features including cloud-based access
- Sky Nova
Create Skynova’s inTrack Invoice Template
You can create invoices in Skynova and download Adobe PDF format. To create a document, you need to enter basic information about the bond, such as date, unit price, and description.
After entering the details, you can save or print a professional-looking invoice immediately.
What you can get from Skynova:
- Invoice tracking – amount paid, outstanding balance and total
- Allow customers to pay using a credit card
- You will know when the customer opens the invoice.
- Organized – payment and customer records
- You can upload your own logo
- Unlimited storage and customer contacts
Sample Free Invoice Template at Invoiceto.me
Invoiceto.me is one of the easiest and simplest invoice generators on our list. It can be used to send invoices for different types of work.
All you need to do is enter the details of your work and payment. You can then download your invoice as a PDF and request payment in a professional way.
What you get from Invoiceto.me:
- You can add and edit rows at any time.
- Ability to edit and add text within templates
- Automatically calculate taxes and totals
- Download invoice in PDF format
- Invoicely’s free tool.
- You can do more – manage customers, accept payments online, and more when you sign up (it’s free!)
Choose the right invoice template for your business with our online invoice.
You can choose from and customize three types of invoices: Create.onlineinvoices.com Tax Invoice, Simple Invoice and Business Invoice. You can use the three templates to enter your information and download it as a PDF file to create your own invoice.
After you are done customizing your invoice, you can also print it or send it directly from our website.
what you get:
- Use different invoice templates (3 layouts to choose from)
- Change to the currency that suits you
- Add your own tax and discount value
- Upload your logo and add notes to your invoice.
- Send invoices and receive payments via email.
- Create a free account for advanced features
- Zoho Invoice
Full access to Zoho Invoice, even with a free account.
Zoho is known for providing a variety of web-based business tools such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Reports, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Expenses, and Zoho Books. You can add an invoicing program with Zoho Invoice, a tool you can use to create and manage customer invoices.
The free version gives you full access to the features, but is still limited to five customer invoices per month. If you want to use it even more, we offer three subscription levels to meet your different needs.
What you can get from your Zoho Invoice:
- It’s free to use. Sign up for a free account
- A variety of invoice templates to choose from
- The free version is limited to a maximum of 5 customers.
- Integration with popular payment gateways for customer convenience
- Import existing invoices using CSV format
- You can access all features even with a free account.
- Square Invoice
3 Simple Steps to Generate an Invoice to Your Customers Using Squareup Invoice Generator’s Invoice Template.
Square is more famous for its credit card readers, but there is also a free invoice generator program called Square Invoices. Square Invoices lets you customize your own invoice by entering your company logo or choosing a color scheme.
After you create an invoice, download it or send it via email to your customer, and Square will track it, track it, and notify you.
you can get
- Send Invoice in 3 Simple Steps
- Accept credit card payments if necessary
- Track invoices and send notifications to customers.
- Invoice Customization – Upload your own logo and color scheme
- You must register and provide full details including your address and SNN number.
- Bills are free, but you have to pay 2.9% + 30 cents for each transaction.
- Wave Invoice
Allow recurring invoices even with a free account.
If you want to have a full accounting software program in addition to generating invoices, you should definitely try Wave Invoice.
Ideal for contractors, freelancers, and small businesses with fewer than 10 employees, Wave Invoice lets you easily customize and create an unlimited number of invoices you and your customers can send.
One great feature that Wave Invoice offers is allowing customers to pay directly from their online invoice. This may take up to two business days to reach your bank account.
you can get
- Invoice Personalization – Templates, Logos and Color Schemes
- Accept credit card and bank payments
- Create invoices in any currency
- Billing recurring customers with recurring invoices
- Invoice Tracking on Dashboard
- Online Payment Fee – 2.9% + 30 cents (credit card) and 1% / $1 min (bank processing)
- Fresh Book
FreshBooks offers free customizable professional invoice templates.
FreshBooks makes the process of creating professional and custom invoices for your business very simple with hundreds of free invoice templates to choose from.
You can set up and customize thank-you emails, add a logo, and track overdue invoices with custom reminders. FreshBooks provides a complete cloud-based accounting platform to run businesses of any size.
With the FreshBooks Invoice Tool, you get:
- Unlimited custom invoices
- Unlimited cost items
- Unlimited time tracking
- Unlimited quotes
- Accept credit cards and bank transfers
- Automated Banking Income
- 30-day trial without credit card
- PayPal Invoice
Create an invoice template and send invoices to your customers using their own link, PayPal Invoice.
All in all, PayPal is the best and safest way to send and receive money. So it’s no surprise that they also offer an invoice generator service.
As with all other invoice generators, you can easily customize the invoice with transaction details, save it as a PDF file or send it to the customer as a link.
It’s free to use, but PayPal charges you when customers pay using a debit or credit card.
you can get
- Easily set up and send invoices
- Invoices can be sent via your own email or shared link.
- Create custom invoices – your own logo and fields
- Access your bills from any device.
- Manage payments from your phone
- Fee per transaction – 2.9% + $0.30
Free Invoice Templates in .xls .pdf and .doc
If you generate less than 10 customer invoices per month, it may not be sufficient to justify using accounting software such as: Freshbooks or QuickBooks. Instead, it’s best to use a customizable invoice template that you can download and use as an Excel, Word, or PDF file.
- Excel Invoice Template
Create and organize all invoices for your customers in one Excel workbook.
This Excel Invoice Template has all the key elements you need for an invoice. It also has the ability to automatically calculate discounts, sales tax, and subtotals. One of the advantages of using the Excel template is that you can store all your customer’s invoices in one workbook.
- PDF Invoice Template
The PDF invoice template is less flexible compared to Excel because it cannot automatically calculate discounts, subtotals, and sales tax. Instead, you have to manually calculate the total.
The advantage of using the PDF template is the clickable fields where you can enter all the necessary information. This makes it easy to maintain PDFs and keep your invoices neat.
- Word Invoice Template
Similar to the PDF template, the word invoice template does not automatically calculate sales taxes, discounts and subtotals. This means you have to manually and accurately calculate the total before sending it to the customer.
Words templates are much more customizable than Excel or PDF templates, so they are prone to errors.
For small businesses that don’t have a big budget, they can’t afford to spend on accounting software to track cash flow. This free invoice generator is a great way to keep your budget low while still checking your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an invoice?
An invoice is a document sent by a seller to a buyer for a product or service. Create accounts receivable by establishing an obligation for buyers to pay for goods or services. Typically, the invoice will include:
– Date the invoice was created
– Names and addresses of
customers and suppliers – Contact names of customers and businesses
– Description of items purchased
– Terms of payment
Why does my business need an invoice?
An invoice is essentially a written confirmation of an agreement between a buyer and a seller for goods or services. If you have invoices for your business – whether you are a freelancer or an online store owner , it is good business practice to help you keep track of your cash flow and manage your accounting more easily.
How do I create a printable invoice?
You can use the tools mentioned in this article to create printable invoices from your web browser or you can download invoice templates as PDF/Word/Excel and edit them on your local computer.
What is Invoice Generator?
Invoice Generator is a tool that allows you to generate invoices online using a web browser. There are usually blank invoice templates that you can use to fill in important details such as product descriptions and customer names.
How to create a blank invoice?
You can outsource and hire a professional designer to create and customize your own invoice slips, but this is often not the best choice because it requires more time and investment. If you’re petite, it’s much better to create a blank invoice yourself using a word editor on your PC.
Is there a free invoice maker?
Yes, there are many free invoice makers on the market today. In this article, we’ve listed 12 of the best free invoicing tools.
How do I get a free invoice for my small business?
There are two options. 1- Create a business invoice using one of the invoicing tools mentioned in this article, or 2- Download and edit a pre-made invoice in Microsoft Excel, Words or Adobe PDF.